Go to Top

Pet Food Pantry

In order to obtain food from the Holmes County Dog Warden’s Pet Food Pantry the following must apply:

  1. You must be a Holmes County resident.
  2. You must have a current dog license or purchase one prior to using the pantry.

The pantry will provide dry food, treats, and any other items the general public donates to the pantry.

We are accepting the following donations to the pantry.

  1. Bags of dry dog/cat food or cans of wet food.
  2. Toys and treats.

Our mission with the pet food pantry is to give those families struggling a sense of relief when it comes to their pets. If your interested in knowing more about the pantry or you want to donate please give us a call at 330-674-6301.

To submit a request food request complete the form below and hit submit.